Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love Ninjas

Silent, sneaky, and witty. Who doesnt want to be a ninja? Often times I fantasize about coming out of the shadows and fighting my foes with pinpoint accuracy and deadly swiftness. Sometimes, people in my life refer to me as being a ninja. I may be the tallest ninja in the world. Often times, ninjas are short and stalking but I am a leading front for the wide eyed, american, skinny, tall ninjas. We do best at hiding behind trees and lamp posts. But let me tell you what, ninjas stick together. A ninja is never without his counterpart, weather it be an peasent farmer or suburbian middie. Ninjas and I are a perfect counter part. My life would be incomplete without the ninjas in my life. I actually have my own ninja clan (Dana Heinaman, Lindsey Sullivan, Erica Mudd, and David Wise) NINJAS KICK ***!!

No comments:

Post a Comment