Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LOATHE YOU DUSTIN MCCLANNAHAN!

As your Tv i must sincerely apologize for what I am about to say. In general, everything about you is disgusting. You sit there all day and make me play your stupid tv shows about odd medical mysterys and historical battles. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. Your crushing me. I work all day from the early mornings while you sit and eat breakfast in your living room to the late nights where your little brother screams at me. something about "Lag?". I want you to know how much you disrespect me. You leave me on, you never say hello, you dont write, you dont call. I feel as if I am just sitting on a table, and the whole world is at your finger tips. but you watch the SAME SHOWS!. by the way, the morning yoga with the hot chicks on the beach is getting old. Nobody is that happy when they are in the burning sun doing yoga on a towel. Sand would be everywhere! As I said before dustin I hate you. I dont want to be your tv anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment